- Rights Reserved: Louisville City FC may, in its sole discretion, amend, update, and/or modify policies, prices, procedures, and other terms and conditions relative to your (as defined below) Membership, including this Agreement, upon notice to the individual or corporate entity name that appears on the Membership account of record (“you” or “your”), which may be made by, but is not limited to, email or posting at www.loucity.com.
- Account Ownership: You may not assign any of your interest in this Agreement, including your Membership, without the prior written consent of Louisville City FC. The name associated with your Membership account may not be changed, except as follows: legal name change, change in marital status, or change in business name. All requests for Membership account information changes must be submitted to Louisville City FC in writing.
- Your Membership is a Revocable License: Your Membership includes the Tickets, which, like all tickets sold for events at the Venue, are owned by Louisville City FC. Your Membership (and each included Ticket) is a revocable license issued by Louisville City FC to you. Louisville City FC may terminate your Membership at any time upon written notification to you for any reason and, other than in the event of your breach of this Agreement, in such event, Louisville City FC will refund any pro rata portion of your Membership dues as of the date of such termination. Any breach by you of this Agreement shall entitle Louisville City FC to all available legal remedies, including, but not limited to, revocation or cancellation of your Membership, with no further compensation or refund. Upon such cancellation or revocation by Louisville City FC, you shall forfeit all rights to purchase playoff tickets.
- All Sales are Final: No Refunds or Exchanges. Payments must be made on or before the agreed upon payment plan dates. The Tickets shall be delivered to you electronically prior to the first match of the United Soccer League (“USL”) season, but only if your Louisville City FC account is in good standing, otherwise the Tickets will not be delivered to you until you have paid your Membership dues in full. If you are on an installment payment plan and you fail to make any such payments when due, Louisville City FC may, in its sole discretion, either (i) withhold the Tickets from you for upcoming events until full payment is made and your Membership account is in good standing; or (b) terminate your Membership, with any payments made by you prior to the termination date forfeited by you. If the amount that you pay for a Right is obviously incorrect, regardless of whether in error in a price posted on this website or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order Rights before their scheduled on-sale date, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order and refund to you the amount that you paid. This policy will apply regardless of how the error occurred. In the event of cancellation of this Event, Club shall not be required to issue a refund provided that Holder is given the right, within twelve months of the date of the original Event, to attend a rescheduled performance of the same Event or to exchange this ticket for a comparable ticket to another similar event as designed by Club.
- Playoffs: The cost of playoff Tickets is incremental to your annual Membership dues. Full season members automatically retain their seats for all home playoff games, half season members automatically retain their seats for such games that are assigned to their particular half-season membership grouping, and both full season and half season members in good standing will be charged for playoff tickets for games played upon completion of each playoff round through the same payment method elected for their membership dues. Upon receipt of playoff ticket pricing information, which will be delivered by Louisville City FC prior to the end of the USL regular season, such full season or half season member may provide written notice of their election to decline playoff tickets by the stated deadline date, incur no charges, and no change to their membership status. Non-half partial season members are not guaranteed playoff tickets, but will be provided with presale priority based on availability. Members who opt-out or otherwise do not re-enroll their membership prior to the playoffs, and would otherwise be eligible to receive the option to purchase playoff tickets, will receive a one-time right of first refusal to purchase playoff tickets, but will not receive member pricing and must pay for all potential playoff games in advance.
- Restrictions: You may not transmit, distribute, or sell (or aid in transmitting, distributing, or selling), in any media now or hereafter existing, any description, account (whether text, data, or visual), picture, video, audio, or other form of exploitation or reproduction of any USL match or surrounding activities (in whole or in part) for which the Tickets are issued to you. The Tickets may not be used by you for any form of commercial or trade purposes, including, but not limited to, the sale by you of all or substantially all the Tickets for the USL season (including via SeatGeek) for non-personal, business use (whether or not for profit), or for advertising, promotions, or contests or sweepstakes, without the express prior written consent of Louisville City FC and the USL.
- Assumption of Risk/Release of Liability: Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger of personal injury including death, ball strikes and all other hazards arising from or related in any way to this live Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the Event. Holder releases Venue, Club, Event promoter, USL (or other league) and their respective affiliates, owners and representatives from any claims related to the Event.
- Fan Behavior: If you behave in an unruly or disruptive manner, including, but not limited to, foul language, intoxication, destruction (or attempted destruction) of Venue property, or physical or verbal abuse of other fans, Venue employees, game officials, players, or coaches during, before, or after a game, you may be asked to leave and/or be ejected from the Venue. You are responsible for such behavior by anyone using the Tickets. In the event of such behavior, Louisville City FC may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without refund or other compensation. Venue reserves the right to revoke and/or eject Holder without a refund for any violation of Venue, Club or Event rules, disorderly conduct, or resale or attempted resale of Ticket.
- Search Upon Venue Entry: You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the Venue, and you consent to such searches and hereby waive any related claims that might arise against Louisville City FC or the USL. If you elect not to consent to these searches, you will be denied entry into the Venue. This policy applies to other users of the Tickets, who also hereby waive any related claims that might arise against Louisville City FC or the USL.
- Use of Image. You (and other users of the Tickets) hereby grant permission to Louisville City FC and the USL (and their respective designees and agents) to utilize your/their image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, film, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication, or reproduction made of, or at, the game in any medium, whether now known or hereafter created, or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or compensation.
- Disclaimer: Please be advised that with each home team goal a coordinated music & light show will follow. It does contain bright, flashing lights that may cause discomfort and/or seizures for those with photosensitive epilepsy. For those with noise sensitivity, sensory bags are available at Guest Services outside section 115 for our guests’ sensory needs.
- Weather: In the event of severe weather in the vicinity of Lynn Family Stadium, fans should listen for public address announcements, keep an eye on the video board, and follow the club on social media to receive any pertinent updates. Should fans be advised to exit the stadium for shelter due to conditions, re-entry will be allowed once the game is scheduled to resume. Upon a resumption of play, games will restart from where they stopped, preceded by a warmup period. If a game is postponed to a later date, tickets and parking passes from the original date will be honored. Generally, soccer games go on through rain unless conditions make playing impractical or dangerous.
Recurring Payment Authorization
I understand that by signing this Recurring Payment Authorization, which, collectively with the Ticket Services Terms and Conditions and Louisville City FC Terms and Conditions on the following page hereto, shall constitute your Membership Agreement (this “Agreement”) I (a) authorize Soccer Holdings, LLC (“Louisville City FC”) to charge my credit/debit card (or withdraw from my bank account via Electronic Funds Transfer, if so selected by me) I provide to my Louisville City FC ticket representative for my annual Membership (as defined below) dues for the ticket(s) associated with my Membership account, which collectively with any playoff tickets I purchase pursuant to this Agreement are referred to herein as the “Tickets”; and (b) agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. I understand that my initial and subsequent installment charges will be made to such authorized card/account in association with my chosen payment plan until such annual dues are paid in full. I acknowledge and agree that my Louisville City FC Membership (“Membership”) will automatically renew in August of each successive year, unless either I or Louisville City FC provide written notice of cancellation, for any reason or no reason, to the other prior to the start of the new Membership year, which begins August 1 and ends on July 31 (each, a “Membership Year”); provided, however, that, notwithstanding the foregoing, I further understand and agree that I may not cancel my Membership during Membership Year 1 (as identified above). I understand that, upon the expiration of Membership Year 1, my Membership may be cancelled by me at any time throughout a Membership Year for any reason or no reason, provided I notify Louisville City FC in writing of my intent to so cancel by either (i) U.S. Mail postage prepaid or certified mail return receipt requested; (ii) UPS, FedEx, or other reputable delivery service; (iii) in-person at Lynn Family Stadium, 350 Adams Street, Louisville, KY 40206 (the “Venue”); or (iv) completion of an opt-out form provided each Membership Year. Upon such cancellation, I will no longer be responsible for any future payments, but shall not be entitled to any refund for payments made prior to such cancellation. Remaining funds on my account may be applied toward the purchase of tickets to mutually agreed to event(s) at the Venue within the applicable Membership Year, subject to availability, and any remaining unused funds thereafter will be contributed to the Louisville Soccer Foundation. For all Membership payments, this recurring payment authorization shall remain in effect for so long as my Membership remains in effect. I hereby warrant that I have the authority to charge the credit/debit card (or withdraw from the bank account) I provide to my Louisville City FC ticket representative to the listed account to pay my annual Membership dues. I understand and agree that Louisville City FC are not liable in any way for erroneous billing statements or incorrect charges and that should such an error occur in billing, Louisville City FC’s only responsibility is to correct it when and if Louisville City FC receives notice of the error. There will be no other refunds of any kind for such charges. I understand that Louisville City FC may, in its sole discretion, upon written notice to me, modify my payment plan; including prices for future seasons and/or terminate my participation as a Louisville City FC Member. Louisville City FC may restrict entry to Louisville City FC matches or Louisville City FC Member events and/or revoke Membership privileges if scheduled installment payments are not timely paid and/or if any authorized charge is refused by my credit card company or banking institution for any reason. I realize that if any credit/debit card or bank account number(s) provided at the time of enrollment change, I will promptly notify Louisville City FC and this authorization will remain in effect for such new card/account number(s). Under all payment plans, all payments are due on the dates specified regardless of game cancellations or rescheduling. Louisville City FC may charge a processing fee in the event a charge is refused for any reason.
Interested in Season Memberships?
Season Tickets are available now at LouCity.com/tickets.
Call 502-LOU-CITY, Option 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.