Each year, Louisville City FC players, coaches, and staff make appearances at numerous community and corporate events. Although Louisville City FC players strive to reach each fan, their availability due to training, travel, and games is limited. If you are interested in having a member of Louisville City participate in your event, please review the information and submit a request below.
Please refer to the Louisville City FC schedule prior to submitting your request, as appearances will not be scheduled on the following:
• Game days
• Day before games
• Travel days (exceptions may be permitted for non-traveling players)
• In-season training is typically held on weekday mornings and is subject to change.
• Please note, there is a two-hour maximum for all appearances.
When considering appearance requests, we adhere to the criteria listed below:
• All requests must be received four weeks prior to the event
• Clearly defined role for the player (i.e. speak to the school, hand out awards, etc.)
• No activities with risk of injury or over-exertion
• Purpose separate from player’s attendance, as we recommend that your event NOT center on a player’s attendance, but have them serve as a compliment to the overall event
• Our policies allow us to be accommodating to many organizations and events, and submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive a player appearance
Please submit requests via email to Stephanie Burdorf (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that use of the Louisville City FC name, logos, and trademarks, and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of an event or organization by Louisville City FC or the United Soccer League must be approved in writing by Louisville City FC. Before promoting a player appearance, please seek approval. This policy pertains to all forms of advertising, including all print, television, and radio promotion.