The Louisville City FC Give&Go Program is a fundraising opportunity for local 501(c)3 charitable, educational, scientific, literary, and cruelty-preventing organizations in Kentuckiana to get into excitement of attending a Louisville City FC home game and raise funds at the same time!
The program is also open to for-profit companies and individuals to purchase and donate tickets to worthy causes.
This season, LouCity is making up to 5,000 single-game tickets available to charitable organizations to sell to the public at a special nonprofit rate. For each ticket sold, a contribution of $4 will be made to non-profit organizations.
For-profit organizations and individuals can also purchase match tickets and donate them for selected or designated nonprofits or groups to use.
This season, LouCity is making donated tickets available to the following non-profit organizations:
How it works:
Any company or individual can make a tax-deductible donation of tickets. Louisville City FC will provide an invoice for tax deduction purposes.
If a nonprofit wishes to take part in the Give&Go Program. the following steps should be taken:
• Contact the Louisville City FC Ticket Office and provide a copy of your non-profit status.
• Work with a Louisville City FC representative to set up your automated Give&Go Program.
• Email your organization database with the offer.
• Your database will be able to click on a link to purchase match tickets with proceeds going back automatically to your organization.
How LouCity supports the program:
In order to help you reach your goal, you will have access to:
• Personalized support and “tool kit” from the LouCity, with a designated key contact in the ticketing department for your organization.
• Ongoing marketing support through customized fliers provided to you to promote Give&Go on your website and be sent out through your e-mail database, Facebook and other social media sites.
• Creative opportunities for your organization to get the most out of your Give&Go ticket sales.
• Easy links and badges to the Give& Go website for your organization’s website, Facebook page and other social media sites.
• In order to participate, organizations must be 501(c)3 verified, provide a charitable purpose to the community and be located in Kentuckiana.
• Organizations must register to participate. Before the registration can be approved, organizations must submit their IRS Letter of Determination.
• For registration support or general questions about the program, call us at (502) LOU-CITY.