|March 30-April 2||Spring Break Camp||Thurman Hutchins Training Ground||3734 River Rd Louisville, KY 40207||6-7:30 p.m.|
|June 1-5||Skills Camp for Boys and Girls||King Louie Sports Complex||600 N English Station Rd, Louisville, Kentucky 40223||9 a.m. - Noon|
|June 22-26||Skills Camp for Boys and Girls||Thurman Hutchins Training Ground||3734 River Rd Louisville, KY 40207||6-9 p.m.|
|July 13-17||Pro Elite Camp for Boys and Girls||Thurman Hutchins Training Ground||3734 River Rd Louisville, KY 40207||6-8 p.m.|
|July 20-24||Skills Camp for Boys and Girls||King Louie Sports Complex||600 N English Station Rd, Louisville, Kentucky 40223||9 a.m. - Noon|
|July 27-31||Fall Kick-off Camp for Boys and Girls||Thurman Hutchins Training Ground||3734 River Rd Louisville, KY 40207||6-8 p.m.|
> FREE STANDING-ROOM-ONLY TICKET TO A LOUCITY MATCH
• Camp Director Mario Sanchez is a USSF ‘A’ License Coach. Coach Sanchez has over 20 years of youth and NCAA Division I coaching experience! Coach Sanchez is responsible for developing the field player curriculum for the camps and will oversee all aspects of the camps.
·• LouCity FC Asst. Coach Danny Cruz is a USSF ‘B’ License Coach. Coach Danny has over 130 MLS appearances during his 9-year professional playing career. Coach Danny will feature at the camps.
• LouCity FC GK Coach Scott Budnick is a USSF ‘B’ License Coach with over 10 years of youth and professional coaching experience in Kentucky. Coach Budnick is responsible for developing the GK curriculum for the camps and will be involved with the training of the goalkeepers and field players at the camps.
• Current team members of LouCity FC, as well as members of LouCity's new U23 team, will be featured in all camps.
· LouCity FC will host the camps at the LouCity FC training facility at Thurman Hutchins Training Facility at 3227 River Rd.Louisville, Kentucky 40207 and King Louie Soccer Complex at 600 N. English Station Rd. Louisville, Kentucky 40223.
• Our objective is to create a fun, safe, yet challenging environment that inspires all of our campers to become better players and more confident in their ability.
• We believe the best way to learn is to be challenged with age-appropriate activities. Coach Sanchez has designed a camp curriculum that will challenge all levels of players…..from the beginning youth player to the elite player.
"I just wanted to let you know that my son Carter told me this was an incredible camp! When I asked him how he would rate it (1-10) he said 11! We hope to also return the end of July and will spread the word about it!"
"My son leaped on his way to the car after the first night of camp. I asked him if he was OK, and he said 'Yeah, that was just one of the best days of my life.' Needless to say, we'll be back."